Animal Control

Residents or businesses needing animal control services in Hudson Oaks should contact either the Weatherford/Parker County Animal ShelterIn the event of an animal-related emergency, such as severe animal bite or injury, call 911.

Non-Emergency Contact

Tuesday - Saturday 11am - 4pm:
Call the Weatherford/Parker County Animal Shelter at 817-598-4111

All other times:
Call the Hudson Oaks Police Department at 682-229-2454.

Deer Mitigation

Hudson Oaks City Council adopted Ordinance 2014-10 on February 27, 2014 prohibiting any person from intentionally feeding deer or making food available for consumption by deer on private property with the City.


City Code Violations

Reports regarding City code violations, such as barking dogs, can be made to the Hudson Oaks Police Department. Our goal is to encourage and facilitate voluntary compliance with City ordinances to protect the public health and safety. Citations will be written when officers cannot elicit voluntary compliance.